Join us at Earth Ed for a day of hands-on STEM as young engineers:
- Squishy circuits – investigate the science of conductors in simple circuits using playdough creatures.
- Marble run – explore forces and apply this knowledge in the engineering design process to collaboratively create a marble run.
- Robotics – operate bulldozer dash robots to clean up the rubbish in a robotics challenge.
- Woowookarung walk – heading into our bushland, this session encourages students to observe, connect, respect and protect our natural environment and cultural and historical heritage.
- Virtual reality design challenge – using VR, we take you inside the International Animal Rescue sanctuary in Borneo, and then challenge you to design and build a training centre for baby orangutans.